Monday, January 19, 2009

Surprise

I just bought some yummy, creamy, milk chocolates during a late night drop in at the store for some crocheting supplies. I waited until I got home because there were alot of cars in the ditch on the way in to the city tonight and with my driving record of late (the ditch, the frozen accelerator, hearing the outside inside my car) I am trying not to take any chances. So...I'm off to bed to read and I open my chocolate.

A frilly little peice of white liner in the purple foil caught my eye. I look again. "Wear Matching Underwear". I think to myself, how can a peice of chocolate know this about my compulsive nature? I have matched my underwear to my clothes since the dawn of dressing myself.

I eat the next one. "Ride Shotgun". Always do. Then, "Jump on the Bed". Nowww your going over board.

I haven't felt that surprised since I opened up a pad and found the message, "Have a Happy Period" upon it.

2 comments:

Queen of Light and Joy said...

I feel as though you have a secret relationship with "the man" and he is sending you love notes through his propaganda machine and he is trying to build up a base of secret message trust with you so that one day he will no longer have to send you secret message; one day you'll just start to "see" messages everywhere you go and think he is sending the love and then he can cut back on the financial burden that it is costing him now. Example. Drink milk. See, he's concerned with your calcium intake. lol

Little Chickpea said...

I'm sooo glad someone said that outloud rather than me. I mean it sounds so crazy as it is, and well if you see it too then...it's true.

baahaahaaa!