Monday, January 26, 2009

Peeps:

Next time I get the hankering to delete all previous blogs, stop me.

As you know, because my son was viewing my blog at school, I felt the need to delete my previous posts. Cuz well I didn't know who was going to be reading them. So I deleted my life stories. Stories that aren't recorded elsewhere. Sweet stories about my kids and life and what I think of winter solstice and how to cook a deer in the ground(which was a favourite outdoor cooking post) and stuff.... I should have copied and pasted it somewhere. Like in my book. Or a book. Or at the very least my external hard drive.

If your here and reading my blog well that's your choice. I have a blog. I post stuff I'm thinking. That's my choice. It might be weird for you to know things like that because maybe your the kind of person I wouldn't say those things to, but knowing me, I probably would anyway so...Blogging is kind of awkward like that. And I think I'm okay with it. I don't write stuff here I wouldn't say out loud over coffee.

I started my blog at the encouragement of The Queen. "People need to hear your voice", she said. Sometimes I blog to let my family, who is far away, know what sort of madness is happening in my life. To get a little giggle at my expense. (I've seriously ALWAYS been this funny!). To keep in touch with friends. And just to have the pleasure of writing and being heard by someone other than my family.

So next time I freak out and delete everything cool. Remind me to at least back it up so I can share my kids escapades with them when their older.

2 comments:

Queen of Light and Joy said...

not that i'm the boss of you, but you should have called me or something. The posts didn't have to go away to not be seen. So, for next time - all you have to do change he post to a draft and it will get taken off your page and be hidden in you posts area.

I'm sooooooo glad I read that last post about t-man to drew when it came up. That was super funny. We had a good laugh.

I think it had something to do with how funny you've always been. :) LOL LOL LOL LOL

Little Chickpea said...

hahaha...Queenie. You rawk my socks. Seriously, I should have called you cuz you could have talked me off the blogging wall. And I would have still had all my fabulous writing. Ahhh...who am I kidding? All the writing I do have, I'd eventually burn in a nice little writing bon fire. It's just my way.

(ps. how do I link a url to a site again? I forget the code. :( Good thing I keep taking those computer courses. Maybe I'll learn something practical. )