I have been tagged. My first tag!? I was tagged on Facebook but I'm not really about all THOSE people knowing all this about me. So I'd thought I'd respond here. So I'm still responding just in a different location. :) I'd love to hear about you. If you're reading, consider yourself tagged.
1. I'm wearing earplugs right now and are doing that more often these days. (am I getting old?)
2. I am going to university and despite my pretty high GPA have a super big fear of failure that causes me huge amounts of stress and anxiety.
3. I LOVE napping. It makes me feel good.
4. I secretly want to write and publish children's books that will make them laugh and know love.
5. I also want to be able to write said books in english and cree.
6. When I become a psychologist, I want to be able to help people in their own language.
7. I love laughing and value a BIG sense of humour in anyone who is close to me.
8. I always stay up too late.
9. I run. And I'm not sure if that makes me a "runner" even though I have the t-shirt....and the pants.
10. I'm joining Weight Watchers tonight because I'm sick of having so much junk in the trunk.
11. Although I appear to be extroverted, I am really seriously an introvert and love to spend time alone.
12. I match my underwear to the clothes I'm wearing that day and have since my mom can remember.
13. I am not a morning person. I repeat, I am not a morning person.
14. I am really looking forward to turning 80 so I can go to university for free.
15. A week or month portaging in the bush sounds like a good time to me.
16. I have not touched a drop of alcohol since New Years eve 1992 when I figured out what a frivolous waste of time and mind getting drunk was.
17. I miss my Nana.
18. I'm very honest and never lie. I expect people to be honest to me.
19. I love to drink loose tea with friends.
20. I have found being a parent a really life changing challenge.
21. I love to sing really heartfelt and loud, and I usually sing the wrong words, but I'm okay with that. (my husband on the other hand not so much)
22. My sisters are my best friends.
23. I'm starting to feel the most like myself as I've ever felt as I get closer to 40.
24. I want to travel extensively and broadly.
25. I'm clear headed and calm in a crisis.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
7 comments:
23. I'm starting to feel the most like myself as I've ever felt as I get closer to 40.
which is probably why you're so funny, I imagine your 40 year old self being SUPER FUNNY and knowing lots of funny things. LOL
p.s on facbook you can set your preferences so only people you want to see your 25 things will. Just saying :)
Really? See your like a computer application savante...
not really... I just read the instructions. lol
I think I want to sleep with you...LOL...
Hey...this is a great list. I am so with you on the 'fear of failure' thing and the writing kids book thing. I wish I knew how to go about getting published...ooohooh..or how about being the host of a kid's show!! How much fun would that be....
coddle your sister love. it's the most important love a girl can have...:-)
OOOOooooo......Hosting a kid show would be a hoot! As long as we weren't creepy like the Doodle Bops or the Teletubbies. I'd like to be crazy like the Nana lan people were. :)
Your list makes me miss you even more.
I miss you too my heart friend. A visit with tea is long overdue.
Counting my airmiles.
Post a Comment