Friend: "Yah, that's a funny picture of your mom you got off the internet."
Me in my mind: oh my goodness. what could he have found? I hope it's not incriminating. well, i did have that sketchy period of life...i wonder what pictures of me are kicking around...jeeesch...he couldn't have gotten into facebook could he have? OH THE HORROR!!!!!
Kid: "Yah, it's a really funny one!"
Me(very calmly): "Oh, why did you need a picture of me for school? I could have gotten you one from home."
Friend: "Oh, don't worry *insert my first name here*, it's a great one of you. It's you all surrounded with acorns."
Kid: "Yah, I got it off Auntie's blog."
Me: *dread and horror* "Really, what picture did Auntie have of me on her blog?"
Kid: "Your Little Chick Pea picture"
Nice. Now all the teachers will be checking up on me. Guess I'll be deleting some posts. lol
On the upside, he needed the picture because he wrote a paper on me. Apparently, I'm his hero.
Awwww......
4 comments:
Awww :-)
I can't wait to read his paper! It'll be cool to see my blundering parenting through his eyes. :)
Ha Ha I love this photo of you it is adorable. I didn't know you had a blog little chickpea and am glad to have found it!
I write sporadically at best and even less lately. My hubby made this picture of me...at my request. haha
Post a Comment